Sig SauerŪ factory slide release post and spring kit.
Wilson Combat Slide Release, WCP320, Extended Installation
1. Ensure the pistol is unloaded and safe. Please read your current Sig SauerŪ P320 Owner's Manual prior to performing the following procedure.
2. Remove the frame assembly per Sig SauerŪ P320 Owner's Manual.
3. Remove the slide catch release pin from the left side of the frame.
4. Lift the slide release, slide release spring and post from the frame assembly.
1. Set the new slide release upside down on a flat surface.
2. Insert the post into the slide release and set the spring on top of the post.
3. Set the frame assembly over the slide release and lift up the slide release and frame assembly.
4. While holding the assembly, re-insert the slide release pin back through the frame.
5. Refer to your Sig SauerŪ P320 Owner's Manual and re-assemble the pistol.
DISCLAIMER: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc.
Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com.