Exceptionally lightweight insulated mid layer that retains core warmth by blocking wind and trapping warm air next to the body, the Atom LT can also function as a wind resistant outer layer. Media ports inside the hand pockets allow for internal routing of communication cables. When worn under personal protection equipment, comfortable side panels of breathable, stretch fabric prevent overheating and provide ease of movement.
- Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio and resists compacting
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology side panels are highly breathable, have excellent stretch mobility
- Vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion
- Two large hand pockets with media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; one internal chest pocket
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology (side panels)
- Coreloft™ (60g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.