TLR-3® Compact Handgun Rail Mounted Tactical Light-170 Lumens
The perfect size for Compact or Professional model Wilson Combat handguns with light rails!
Lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining brighter at 170 lumens!
- C4® LED delivers 5300 candela peak beam intensity; 170 lumens
- Runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Compact - Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery; 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
IMPORTANT NOTE: "All Service and Warranty Issues Must Be Directed To Manufacturer."