We have taken our Practical Model holster and formed it completely from one sheet of unlined kydex creating the TacSport-the fastest and lightest range holster we offer. The tension adjustable, unlined kydex shell offers a smooth, slick draw and easy reholstering that most competitors demand. The molded polymer back piece replaces the standard leather back and gives a more stable and infinitely adjustable belt mounting solution for carry, range and competition use.
- Equally Suited For Concealed Carry Or Range Use
- Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing the holster Just Above The Belt Line
- Generous Sight Track For A Smooth Draw
- Double Belt Slots And Adjustable Tension Screw
- Vertical Cant Allows For A Very Natural Wrist Position As Your Firing Grip Is Acquired
- Rides Extremely Close To The Body For Concealment
- Fastest Draw Speed Of Any Holster We Offer
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
This molded polymer back piece gives a more stable and infinitely adjustable mounting solution for range and competition use.
1.5” belt loops
- Adjustable for cant
- Molded polymer for a rigid mounting platform
- IDPA/USPSA legal
Fits The Following Handguns
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wilson Combat, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.