- Optimized Variation Of The Famous Bruce Nelson Summer Special Design
- Designed For Maximum Concealability
- Features A Stitched-In Sight Track For A Smooth Draw And Clean Sight Picture
- Made With Premium Cowhide "Rough Side" Out To Help Stabilize The Holster For A Consistent Draw
- Double Hard Action Snap Loops Allow You To Quickly Attach Or Remove The Holster
- Re-Enforced Top Provides Easy One Handed Re-Holstering
- Custom Formed Backpiece Locks The Thumb Safety In The "Safe" Position And Protects Your Pistol From Body Perspiration
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
There have been numerous variations of the famous Bruce Nelson designed summer special style holster over the years, many are excellent and some leave something to be desired. Due to consumer demand, we have crafted what we think is an optimized variation of this famous design. The NEW Wilson CombatŪ Summer Companion features a stitched-in sight track for a smooth draw and clean sight picture. It's made with the premium cowhide "rough side" out to help stabilize the holster for a consistent draw. Double "hard action" snap loops will accommodate up to 1.5" belt widths and of course the top of the holster remains open to allow easy/safe one handed holstering. As with most Wilson CombatŪ holsters the Summer Companion features a backpiece that locks the thumb safety in the "safe" position on 1911 models and protects the back side of the pistol from body perspiration. Meets I.D.P.A. holster criteria.
Fits The Following Handguns
*Note-hand molded leather holsters are often tight when new and usually require some break-in prior to use. We recommend letting the gun sit holstered with a heavy plastic freezer bag or wax paper around it. Sitting holstered overnight will usually reduce tension.