The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS™ Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- TEX 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
- Invista Solution Dyed Cordura® webbing – low IR, soft enough for comfort but stiff enough to prevent rolling and hardening
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight (on OA models only)
- Differentiated Adjuster pull tab – different color stands out enough for quick adjustment, tactile indicator for use in the dark or with gloved hands.
- Features a 2" tubular padded webbing for additional comfort
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: "All Service and Warranty Issues Must Be Directed To Manufacturer."