Wilson Combat Adjustable Target/Tactical Rear Sight for Colt 2020 Python/Anaconda
This rugged, fully-adjustable replacement rear sight of hardened chromoly steel has an improved sight picture, reliable adjustments and a superior fit in your revolver's frame.
This heavy duty sight can make a great gun even better and allows for easy adjustment in the field. These sights have generous elevation and windage adjustment and are easy to install. The rear blade with your choice of square notch (target) or U-notch (tactical) has radiused edges and is partially serrated to reduce glare and is a perfect match for the factory front sight.
NOTE: This sight will ONLY fit new production Colt 2020 Python and Anaconda models and will not fit any other older model handguns.
Material: Chromoly Steel, black oxide finish
Blade Type: Partially serrated U-Notch
Rear sight notch width/depth: .150” width, .099” depth
Dovetail: 2020 New Colt Python and Anaconda only
Elevation Adjustments: Yes
Windage Adjustments: Yes
1. Make sure your revolver is unloaded
2. Place your revolver on a non marring bench block or hold in a padded vise by the barrel
3. Tighten your rear sight elevation screw all the way down to lock sight in place
4. Using a .039” punch and small hammer, remove your old rear sight retaining roll pin while ensuring that you do not mar the frame
5. Remove the elevation screw and rear sight assembly and clean the sight recess without losing any parts-(there is a small detent and spring under the screw.)
6. Install new rear sight with new elevation spring under the elevation screw, checking fit in your frame. Install elevation screw all the way down
7. Tap in new supplied roll pin with non marring hammer or punch, seat with .039” punch flush with frame
8. Ensure your sight has functional adjustment after assembly