Wilson Combat QDS Flip Up Sight System features a spring loaded deployment system that automatically flips the sight up at the push of a button. Front and rear sights lock positively in the folded and deployed positions and are precision machined from high strength but lightweight aircraft aluminum and hard anodized to military specifications. Easy, 1-minute installation on any AR with a railed handguard. Special CSAT aperture has close range and long range sights that are on the same plane for simple sight adjustment in the field. CSAT aperture allows for simple, 7 yard zeroing of your rifle.
NOTE: RearSight ONLY
• Front sight tower has standard A-2 style wings
• Front sight is standard handguard height
• Rear sight has a dual peep CSAT aperture on same plane
• Front sight folded height: .435"
• Rear sight folded height: .435"
• Easy, one minute installation
• Sights positively lock in closed and open position
• Made in USA
About the CSAT Aperture
Switch From CQB Mode To Long-Range Targeting Without Changing The Aperture
FAQ's for QDS Sights:
Each front sight notch adjustment will move bulllet elevation impact 1" at 100 yards.
Each click on the rear sight will move bullet windage impact 1/2" at 100 yards.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|very positive lock up and very well made. Csat aperature is very innovative|