Practical Carry, Full-Size 1911, Right Hand, 1.5" Belt, Black Shark
The Practical Carry was designed to fill all the needs of daily carry.
The Practical Carry was designed to fill all the needs of daily carry. The holster is born from all the best features of our time proven Practical and Tiger Shark holster designs, utilizing the very same leather polymer laminate construction, this is one tough holster. Meets I.D.P.A. holster criteria.
- Equally Suited For Concealed Carry Or Range Use
- Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing Leather Just Above The Belt Line
- Generous Sight Track For A Smooth Draw
- Double Belt Slots And Adjustable Tension Screw
- Vertical Cant Allows For A Very Natural Wrist Position As Your Firing Grip Is Acquired
- Rides Extremely Close To The Body For Concealment
- Fastest Draw Speed Of Any Holster We Offer
- Includes Double Loop Attachment Back
Custom Formed Backpiece Locks the
Thumb Safety in the "Safe" Position and Protects Your Pistol from Body
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
Fits The Following Handguns:
- Full-Size 1911 - 5" Barrel
||Great all-around holster
|I have a box full of holsters, as most of us do. I have been searching for the perfect all-around holster that looks good and functions well for carry or range. This holster fits the bill. There is not a lot of wasted material with this holster. The gun grip is very easy to grab, and the cutout front results in quick draws and easy re-holstering. The holster comes with leather belt loops. But for under $10 you can buy the plastic attachment. This piece enables the shooter to fine tune the cant. Instead of the various holes on a Blade Tech or Blackhawk, this attachment has curved, oval holes. Great design, and great holster.|
|- Jim Morris, LA|
||Love this holster!
|Fast, secure and very well made. This holsters rigid construction is well suited to heavy range use and daily carry.
Love the sharkskin. Looks great on leather or nylon belts.|
|- Anthony Lombardo, SC|