This Wilson Combat custom holster collaboration will become a beautiful and practical addition to your leather rotation. These superior quality holsters are handcrafted in small batches by brothers Eric and Matt Humphries at Palmetto Leather Works in West Columbia, SC.
These single snap magazine pouches are crafted with the same attention to detail and care Palmetto Leather Works gives all of their holsters.
These magazine pouches look sharp, yet they're built to be a highly functional part of your rig.
- Impeccably Handcrafted of High-Grade Cowhide with sharkskin trim
- Designed for compatibility with single or double thickness 1.5” wide gun belts
- Hard Action Snap For Quick And Easy Attachment Or Removal From Your Belt
- Fully Leather Lined For Smoother Operation
- Bullet Forward Design For Efficient Magazine Changes
Fits All Single Stack 1911 Magazines - Full-Size, Commander, Compact, Officer's
About the craftsmen: Palmetto Leather Works was started by Eric Humphries in 2014, the craftsmen here have decades of combined experience in the high-end leather goods business. As seasoned shooters, they understand quality and design that only a handful of custom makers possess. Learn more at www.palmettoleather.com