Wilson CombatŪ magazine pouches are crafted with the same attention to detail and care we give our holsters.
- Crafted With The Same Attention To Detail And Care We Give Our Holsters
- Suede Lined For Smoother Operation
- Thermolaminate - Impervious To Moisture
- Bullet Forward Design For Efficient Magazine Changes
Unfortunately, many holster manufactures look at magazine pouches as a way to dispose of remnant leather with little forethought into the pouch's design or quality. Wilson CombatŪ magazine pouches are crafted with the same attention to detail and care we give our holsters.
These magazine pouches look sharp, yet they're built to be a highly functional part of your rig. All of our pouches are designed to be worn on the weak side, in a bullets forward position. We have found this position provides for a very efficient magazine change and conforms to the reload methods taught at the nation's top combat training facilities.
Fits The Following Magazines
- All Single Stack 1911 Magazines - Full-Size, Commander, Compact, Officer's