Easily enhance the accuracy of your Smith and Wesson M&P handgun!
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Now your M&P handgun can have this superb accuracy without sending your pistol off to a master pistolsmith and waiting for months.
Wilson Combat® match barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel blanks and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. Critical manufacturing tolerances are held to less than .0005" (one half thousandth of an inch!).
To give you phenomenal accuracy, extreme care has been taken to assure that the chamber is glass smooth and perfectly concentric with the bore. In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain test groups of 1/2" @ 25 yards!
Throughout the manufacturing process each barrel undergoes multiple quality-control checks, with a detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name. You can be sure that if your barrel bears the Wilson name, it's the best there is!
- Match-Grade - Superb Accuracy (2" Or Less At 25 Yards With Match Ammo is typical)
- Polished feed ramp, bore and supported chamber
- 1 in 16" twist conventional broach rifling
- Fully Machined From 416R Stainless Steel
- Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
- Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005" (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch!)
- Glass Smooth Chamber And Perfectly Concentric With The Bore
- In Our Barrel Test Fixture We Routinely Obtain ˝" At 25 Yard Groups
- Detailed Final Inspection Prior To Receiving The Wilson Name On The Hood
- Critical Lock-Up Contact Areas Cut To A Dimension That Provides A Good Lock-Up in most guns
- Compatible with Smith & Wesson M&P Full Size handguns in 9mm caliber
Note: Due to variations in pistol dimensions, installation in some pistols may require very minor material removal in the hood or locking lug area which most people can easily do themselves. In some pistols your sights may require adjustment after installation.