This slightly extended magazine catch will ensure fast reloads without missing the low-profile factory P320 button. This fully machined metal version is guaranteed to never wear out after thousands of reloads. The perfect accessory to dress up your custom P320!
Magazine Catch Removal & Reversal Instructions
Before removing and reversing the magazine catch ensure the pistol is completely unloaded and cleared. Remove the frame assembly from the grip assembly, to provide easier access to the magazine catch.
1. Press the magazine catch until the back protrudes slightly from the opposite side and hold.
2. On the protruding side, press the straightened end of a paper clip into the hole on the back side of the magazine catch to release the magazine catch stop.
3. Remove the magazine catch stop.
4. Remove the magazine catch and magazine catch spring.
5. Insert the magazine catch and magazine catch spring on the desired side of the pistol body.
6. Insert the magazine catch stop from the opposite side until the magazine catch stop latch engages.
DISCLAIMER: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc.
Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|Absolutely Awesome upgrade for my Sig Sauer P320 Full Size (4.7) 9mm, being a Lefty (Southpaw Shooter, the WC Extended Magazine Release is an essential part of my weapon. Outstanding fit, performs perfectly, with minimal effort to install. (Plenty of YouTube videos for installation guidance). Of course a must have is the WC Sig P320 Grip Module (Carry Size) with WC Guide Rod/15#Recoil Spring, & WC Tungsten Weight Rods. (5⭐️‘s)|
|Ted Smyers CPO SW USN|