- Designed For All Day Carry, Maximum Comfort And Concealability With The Added Security Of A Thumb Break
- Thumb Break Strap Protects The Rear Sight And Thumb Safety
- Pancake Style Design Actually Conforms To The Shape Of Your Waist
- Two Belt Slot Design Positions The Holster With A Slight Forward Cant
- Very Smooth Draw From Just About Any Position
- Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing Leather Just Above The Belt Line
- Custom Formed Safety Guard Protects The Thumb Safety And Your Clothing During Carry
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
The Lo-Profile Thumb Break holster was designed for the person that carries all day long and demands maximum comfort and concealability, but wants the added security of a Thumb Break. This holster's pancake style design actually conforms to the shape of the waist, blending its lines to those of the person wearing it. This feature has obvious benefits for concealment, but also helps the holster feel more comfortable with less likelihood of it hanging up on objects or shifting position.
The two-belt slot design positions the holster with a slight forward cant while providing incredible stability. This carry position offers maximum comfort and concealability while allowing a very smooth draw from just about any position. The low-cut front will have you clearing leather just above the belt line. The Thumb Break Strap was designed not only to keep the pistol secure, but to protect the rear sight and the thumb safety as well. This makes an excellent carry holster for anyone wanting the security of a thumb break.
Fits The Following Handguns
- Compact 1911 - 4" Barrel
- Commander 1911 - 4 1/4" Barrel
*Note-hand molded leather holsters are often tight when new and usually require some break-in prior to use. We recommend letting the gun sit holstered with a heavy plastic freezer bag or wax paper around it. Sitting holstered overnight will usually reduce tension.