This hammer is fully CNC machined from solid stainless steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the finest 1911 hammer on the market. This hammer features a skeletonized spur for minimum weight and fastest possible lock time, hammer hooks cut to .020" with 8 RMS ground finish and narrow half-cock notch to prevent sear nose damage.
Combine with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe Sear (#314) for the ultimate trigger job.
Minor fitting required.
· Unique, low profile design matches up perfectly with #562 Concealment beavertail
· CNC Machined from Solid Stainless Steel, R/C 48-52
· .020" Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish
· Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent Sear Nose Damage
· Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull
· Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull
· Narrowed to Provide Adequate Slide/Hammer Clearance
· Skeletonized to Improve Lock Time
In the world of high-performance handguns, Wilson Combat® Bullet Proof® parts stand alone for performance, construction and value. All Wilson Combat® Bullet Proof® parts are CNC machined from solid steel billets and precisely engineered for an absolutely perfect fit-no cheap castings or inferior, imported injection molded parts will ever wear the Bullet Proof® name.
Wilson Combat® Bullet Proof® Parts Have Been Engineered To Be The Highest Quality, Most User Friendly And Toughest 1911 Parts Available
Bullet Proof® Parts Are CNC Machined From Billets Of The Finest American Tool Steels To An Exacting Set Of Stringent Tolerances And Proprietary Specifications Like All 1911 Parts Were Intended To Be
All Bullet Proof® Parts Are Guaranteed From Defects Or Breakage Forever, The Best Parts With The Best Guarantee In The Industry
Choose from over fifty Bullet Proof® parts to complete your dream custom 1911.
|Product ReviewsClick here to review this item|
|Colt 1911 parts||4/26/2013|
|I have been rebuilding Colt 1911 pistols for years, I like the Wilson upgrades in all parts and the looks make the pistol worth that much more!!|
|- Geary Quintin, OH|