This hammer is fully CNC machined from solid tool steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the finest 1911 hammer on the market. This hammer features a skeletonized spur for minimum weight and fastest possible lock time, hammer hooks cut to .020" with 8 RMS ground finish and narrow half-cock notch to prevent sear nose damage.
Combine with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe Sear (#314) for the ultimate trigger job.
Minor fitting required. ·
· Unique, low profile concealment design matches up perfectly with #563 Concealment beavertail
· CNC Machined from Solid Tool Steel, R/C 48-52
· .020" Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish
· Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent Sear Nose Damage
· Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull
· Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull
· Narrowed to Provide Adequate Slide/Hammer Clearance
· Skeletonized to Improve Lock Time