Wilson Combat Bullet Proof® AR Scope Mount-30mm rings
Our engineers went to the drawing board to design a rugged, lightweight AR scope mount that could handle the recoil forces of the heaviest rifle calibers without excessive bulk and weight.
Machined from a billet of hardened 6061 Aluminum alloy, the Wilson Combat Bullet Proof® BP Mount is designed as a semi-permanent installation for the most rigid scope mounting possible.
With twelve mount screws, dual hardened steel locking lugs and steel ˝” attachment nuts the BP Mount will never fail you on the range or in the field.
The BP mount’s precision bored 30mm rings with 12 hardened mounting screws ensure an even clamping force even if a screw were to loosen during use. The added ring height will handle scopes with objectives of up to 56mm. “Zero cant” rail is ideal for most tactical and precision AR shooting applications.
- One piece machined from billet aluminum 6061-T6 alloy
- Black Mil-Spec anodized finish will match most tactical rifles
- Dual hardened steel recoil lugs with ˝” steel attachment bolts
- 12 oversize hardened Torx screws securely support the scope tube
- Precisely bored 30mm rings
- 8.45 oz.
- 4.880" Length
- 2.6095" High
NOTE: Not recommended for use with riflescopes weighing over 29oz on .308 or heavier recoiling calibers