The new #30801 110gr TTSX was developed by the Barnes ballistic engineers specifically for the 7.62x40WT cartridge (also suitable for 300 Whisper/300 Blackout) and is designed for muzzle velocities of 2200-2500 FPS. It is designed to expand down to a minimum impact velocity of 1300 FPS and is optimized with impact velocities of 1800-2400 FPS. In addition the design criteria was for sub MOA accuracy which Barnes reports they have achieved, getting .9" five shot groups from the Wilson Combat supplied 16" upper.
- Developed by the Barnes Ballistic Engineers Specifically for the 7.62x40WT Cartridge
- Also Suitable for 300 Whisper / 300 Blackout
- Designed for Muzzle Velocities of 2200-2500 FPS
- Designed to Expand Down to a Minimum Impact Velocity of 1300 FPS
- Optimized with Impact Velocities of 1800-2400 FPS
- Sub MOA Accuracy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Empty Cases Blog Post by Richard Mann
IMPORTANT NOTE: "All Service and Warranty Issues Must Be Directed To Manufacturer."