Beretta/Wilson 92G CENTURION TACTICAL
*Second day air or standard overnight must be chosen at checkout; if not expedited shipping will be added to the order. Please note depending on your location, additional shipping charges may also apply and will be added before shipment.
* To request the Action Tune to your pistol before shipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your internet order confirmation # and the request as soon as your order is placed.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical
Beretta firearms carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship. If the original purchaser registers their firearm with Beretta, they automatically receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
Wilson Combat is not a Beretta authorized repair center and all warranty service and repairs must be handled by Beretta USA.
If you have any issue with a Wilson Combat exclusive Beretta model please contact Beretta USA directly at 1-800-BERETTA x 2003 or online at:
· M9A1 Frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
· Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
· Slide to Frame Fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
· Ameriglo “Hackathorn” design tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
· Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3”, black Bruniton finish
· Oversize steel magazine release
· Steel G model de-cocking levers
· Skeletonized Elite II hammer
· D hammer spring
· Wilson Combat Mag Guide
· Steel trigger
· Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
· G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
· Wilson Combat logo on slide
· Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
· 9mm caliber only
Weight Empty: 30.4 oz.
· G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
· All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
· Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
· Beveled magazine well
· Rail for mounting light or laser that accepts all popular models
· Special serial number range with WC prefix
· IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved
· USPSA Production Division approved
Options Prior to Shipment:
· Action Tune