Wilson Combat® belts are cut from only the finest top grain cowhide or sharkskin with a cowhide inner lining for additional rigidity and proper support of your firearm.
- Finest Top Grain Cowhide And/Or Sharkskin For Proper Support Of Your Firearm
- Completely Leather Lined For Stiffness And Durability
- Double Stitched For Rigidity And Years Of Dependable Use
- Solid Brass Belt Buckle For A Stylish Look
- 1 ˝" Width For Maximum Support And Versatility With A Wide Range Of Holsters
- 3/4" Hole Spacing For A Perfect Fit
- Nicely Finished Edges For Comfort
- Solid Brass Chicago Screw Assembly For Lifelong Dependability
- Available For 30" To 44" Waist Sizes In Two-Inch Increments
Wilson Combat® belts are cut from only the finest top grain cowhide or sharkskin with a cowhide inner lining for additional rigidity and proper support of your firearm. The beautiful double stitching and solid brass belt buckle produce a stylish look that will easily complement a wide variety of clothing. Our belts are sized to be used in conjunction with Wilson Combat® holsters and magazine pouches for maximum performance and enjoyment.
The best way to determine your belt size is to take your existing belt and measure from the end of the buckle to the hole in the belt that you are currently using. (SEE LINK BELOW) Then choose the belt size that is closest to this measurement. If this is not possible, your belt size will usually run about two inches larger than your pants size. We space our belt holes every three quarters of an inch instead of the standard one-inch spacing for a perfect fit. Belts are available in 1 ˝" width and waist sizes from 30 inches to 44 inches in two-inch increments.
Click here for belt sizing.