Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
Optimizing the contours into a snag-free profile that facilities immediate manipulation with and end user’s reaction side grip, the range of BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles is available with both ambidextrous and MIL-SPEC controls.
Redesigned to eliminate the load on the pivot pin (like USGI handle fitted with an extended latch) and keep the energy from charging close the centerline of the carbine/rifle, BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles provides an larger interrupted engagement surface with a smaller silhouette.
A Charging Handle for the 21st Century Gun Fighter:
- Charging Handle and Extended Latch System.
- Gas deflecting design is perfect for suppressed or non-suppressed rifles.
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2.
- GFH - Mod 4B (medium latch).