The 920 is a traditional USGI-style fixed base magazine with improvements in follower design, feed lip geometry, and materials. Our die-controlled tolerances are held to +/- .001" which is more than 75% tighter than magazines made to typical military specifications. Springs are made from aerospace-grade rocket wire and large viewing holes are numbered to quickly determine round count at a glance. The stainless steel 920 magazine features a welded base plate for the ultimate in durability, drilled for base pad.
.45 ACP Caliber
- Fits All Compact (Officer's Model) 1911 Handguns
- 7 Round Capacity
- Improved Tolerance Stainless Steel USGI Style Tube with Enhanced Feed Lips
- Laser Welded Tube
- Numbered Witness Holes for Visual Round Count
- Stainless Steel Follower with Heavy-Duty Spring for Long-Lasting Tension and Durability
- High Tensile Rocket Wire Spring
- Welded Base Plate for the Ultimate in Durability
- Flush Fit for Minimal Bulk and Easy Concealment
- Drilled for Base Pad (Sold Separately)
- Smooth Finish for Easy Insertion / Removal
- Long-Lasting Function in Dirty Environments
- Wilson Combat 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!