The Zev Technologies™ Standard Drop in Trigger replacement units for the Glock® are simple upgrades any shooter can make to their Glock® .
One of the first things a Glock® owner should consider is an upgrade to the stock trigger. ZEV builds the best triggers in the business and the standard Drop-In Trigger Kit components was where it all started for ZEV&trade. This Drop-In Trigger Kit only requires one tool (a standard 3/32nd punch), and 15 minutes of your time.
You will immediately notice differences in your gun's performance after installation.
- The trigger face is a stock trigger pad and safety.
- Because of ZEV's proprietary trigger bar refinements the trigger operates smoothly through the entire length of pull.
- The trigger's crisp tactile reset gives the user a clear feeling for the moment of readiness. This feedback improves the user's ability to ride the reset to improve follow up shot speed and placement.
- The trigger weight can be adjusted to as low as 3 lbs. A lighter pull weight requires less pressure, reducing trigger fatigue and improving accuracy.
- The pre-travel is factory set and non adjustable, and the over-travel is adjustable in the ejector housing to allow for a shorter post break travel and faster reset.
- The 'Ultimate Kit' comes with a Skeletonized Firing Pin, the benefit of which is a lighter construction, polish, and the tip of the firing pin is extended for more positive primer ignition.
Note: The differences between ZEV's Drop-In Kits and the Ultimate Kits are a Skeletonized Firing Pin.
ZEV Parts always incorporate design, feel and performance. A Standard Trigger kit will upgrade the feel of your gun as a trigger will make your firearm more enjoyable to shoot.
Finally, ZEV Trigger components are designed to perform.
Designed for 4th Gen
- Glock 17
- Glock 19
- Glock 26
- Glock 34