The TLR-1 HL provides a 630 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 630 lumens.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Run Time: 1.25 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch.
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled.
- Fits existing light bearing holsters.
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams).
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR
- Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Assembled in USA.