Practical Holster, Beretta 92/96, Right Hand, 1.5" Belt, Black Shark
If your need is for a holster that's equally well suited for concealed carry or range use the Practical™ is what you're looking for and will give you exceptional performance.
The Practical™ is one of the most versatile holsters you can buy. If your need is for a holster that's equally well suited for concealed carry or range use the Practical™ is what you're looking for and will give you exceptional performance. This holster is constructed using the same leather polymer laminate we use in the Tigershark® paddle. The result is a very tough holster that requires very little maintenance. It features a low cut front, generous sight track, double belt slots and adjustable tension screw. The vertical cant allows for a very natural wrist position as your firing grip is acquired. The Practical™ rides extremely close to the body for concealment while still allowing a full firing grip before the pistol is drawn. This holster sits a little lower on the belt and features the fastest draw speed of any holster we offer. Meets I.D.P.A. holster criteria.
- Equally Suited For Concealed Carry Or Range Use
- Low-Cut Front Will Have You Clearing Leather Just Above The Belt Line
- Generous Sight Track For A Smooth Draw
- Double Belt Slots And Adjustable Tension Screw
- Vertical Cant Allows For A Very Natural Wrist Position As Your Firing Grip Is Acquired
- Rides Extremely Close To The Body For Concealment
- Fastest Draw Speed Of Any Holster We Offer
- Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
Fits The Following Handguns
- All Full-Size 92/96 Variants - With or Without Lightrail
- *Will Fit Beretta/Wilson 92G Brigadier Tactical*
||Solid, functional, and pretty!
|Ordered this holster specifically for the brigadier tactical and I am quite impressed. The angle and the cut in the front make for an ultra smooth draw, however it is a little big for me to use as a concealed carry rig, which comes from having 2 pieces of leather between the gun and your belt. I am not a very big buy so I usually carry IWB but I am so impressed with the quality and fit of this I am planning to pick up a lo pro 2 as well.
Great holster, and cheaper than buying three to get one that fits right!|
|- Dan, WI|