Our latest handmade holster collaboration will become a beautiful and practical addition to your leather rotation. These superior quality holsters are handcrafted in small batches by brothers Eric and Matt Humphries at Palmetto Leather Works in West Columbia, SC.
The new Wilson Combat “Dual Snap Auto” (DSA) is a rugged everyday range or carry holster designed to handle the weight of a full-size pistol that conveniently mounts on and off without having to unbuckle your belt.
The DSA is hand dyed and stitched of high-grade black cowhide with black sharkskin accents, “pull the dot” mil-spec snaps. The DSA has a slight rear rake to enhance draw and reholstering and features detailed molding and hand boning for ideal weapon retention over the long haul. An integral sweat guard protects your pistol from corrosive moisture while your clothing is spared of abrasion, lubricant, and fouling. Because this holster has a generous sweat guard, care should be taken when reholstering.
The DSA is easy on and off, and the double-reinforced pancake profile ensures a stable, secure place for your everyday carry pistol. Although this version of the DSA is specifically molded to fit our Wilson Combat-Beretta 92 Brigadier Tactical, you will find it to have an acceptable fit with many Beretta 92 variants with rounded trigger guards.
Whether you are practicing at the range or carrying under a light shirt or jacket, the DSA will be an excellent holster choice for your favorite Beretta.
- Designed to Handle the Weight of a Full-Size handgun
- Designed for compatibility with single or double thickness 1.5” wide gun belts
- Conveniently Mounts On and Off Your Belt Without Having to Unbuckle
- Impeccably Handcrafted of High-Grade Cowhide
- Slight Rear Rake to Enhance Draw and Re-Holstering
- Detailed Hand Molding and Boning for Ideal Weapon Retention
- Integral Sweat Guard Protects Your Pistol from Corrosive Sweat and Moisture
- Double Reinforced Pancake Profile Ensures a Stable, Secure Place for Your Every day Carry Pistol
- Wilson Combat logo identifies this as a Wilson Combat limited production collaboration
Note: “Pull-The Dot” snaps are high-security one-way snaps that can only be snapped by hooking the bottom of the female socket onto the male attachment, and rolling the snap down into place. When attaching, the part of the female socket that is hooked to the male socket first is the part opposite of where the “dot” is located on the outside of the snap’s cap.
About the craftsmen: Palmetto Leather Works was started by Eric Humphries in 2014, the craftsmen here have decades of combined experience in the high-end leather goods business. As seasoned shooters, they understand quality and design that only a handful of custom makers possess. Learn more at www.palmettoleather.com