This Wilson Combat custom holster collaboration will become a beautiful and practical addition to your leather rotation. These superior quality holsters are handcrafted in small batches by brothers Eric and Matt Humphries at Palmetto Leather Works in West Columbia, SC.
The EDC X9 handgun is very close in size to a traditional Compact or Commander 1911, but there are subtle differences in the length of the frame, trigger guard, slide profile and grip area that may prevent a perfect fit with your existing holsters. These premier grade, handmade holsters were molded to Wilson Combat EDC X9 pistols for a perfect, smooth fit!
The new Wilson Combat EDC Defender holster is a rugged everyday range or concealed carry holster designed to handle the weight of a full-size pistol with pancake style comfort and superior OWB concealment.
The EDC Defender is hand dyed and stitched of high-grade black cowhide with black sharkskin top band. The EDC Defender’s full-pancake style is designed for comfortable concealment and has a slight rear rake to enhance draw and reholstering.
The EDC Defender features detailed molding and hand boning for ideal weapon retention. An integral sweat guard protects your pistol from corrosive moisture while your clothing is spared of abrasion, lubricant, and fouling. Because this holster has a sweat guard, care should be taken when reholstering.
- Designed specifically for a Wilson EDC X9 pistol with rail frame
- Designed for compatibility with single or double thickness 1.5” wide gun belts
- Impeccably Handcrafted of High-Grade Cowhide with sharkskin top-band
- Slight Rear Rake to Enhance Draw and Re-Holstering
- Detailed Hand Molding and Boning for Ideal Weapon Retention
- Integral Sweat Guard Protects Your Pistol from Corrosive Sweat and Moisture
- Double Reinforced Pancake Profile Ensures a Stable, Secure Place for Your Everyday Carry Pistol
- Wilson Combat logo identifies this as a Wilson Combat limited production collaboration
About the craftsmen: Palmetto Leather Works was started by Eric Humphries in 2014, the craftsmen here have decades of combined experience in the high-end leather goods business. As seasoned shooters, they understand quality and design that only a handful of custom makers possess. Learn more at www.palmettoleather.com