Star-Benza Inkosi Titanium Framelock | Wilson Tactical® / Chris Reeve Knives
We have taken the latest incarnation of the legendary Chris Reeve Sebenza design-the Inkosi and added our signature Starburst handle pattern for good looks and unmatched grip. This hard working, yet elegant knife will serve you and yours for decades. The “Star-Benza Inkosi” lives up to the Wilson Combat legacy of Supergrade quality and is a fine companion to your Wilson Combat firearm or knife. We are proud to attach our name to this piece of functional art.
Quantities are always extremely limited.
About the “Inkosi”
Virtually every year since the inception of the Sebenza in 1987 has seen small, incremental developments, improvements, and changes. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Sebenza in 2012, Chris brought some new concepts to the Sebenza 25 which has now been further updated in 2016 as the “Inkosi”.
- Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
- Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
- One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
- Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming “sticky”.
- 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin.
- Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
- At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust than previous Star-Benza models.
Wilson Combat Knife Customer Satisfaction Policy