The Universal Wire Loop w/ Push Button Socket combines the unparalled versatility of the Universal Wire Loop with a push button socket milled into the sling loop. This allows for the attachment of slings with push buttons directly to the UWL. The patent pending Universal Wire Loop™ allows the attachment of a Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ to almost every weapon regardless of eyelets, loops, slots, rails, or attachment points. The UWL works perfectly on a front eyelet on AK type rifles—as well as SCARs, ACRs, HKs, Sigs or other weapon with small or odd sized eyelets—all while eliminating noisy hooks or fail prone hardware.
- 2.55" wire loop as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- 1.25" sling loop fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum sling slot