Now you can have a high ride beavertail grip safety on your 1911 pistol without modifying the frame.
- Better Control of Your Pistol
- Eliminates Discomfort and Hammer Bite
- Return Your Pistol to Stock Condition by Simply Re-Installing the Factory Part
- Designed to Work with a Commander Style Hammer or a Bobbed Spur Hammer
- Fits Colt Style 1911 Frames
Our drop-in beavertail grip safety provides better control of your pistol while eliminating the discomfort and hammer bite that are possible with stock grip safeties. To return your gun to stock condition, simply re-install the factory part. The drop-in safety is designed to work with a commander style hammer or a bobbed spur hammer. Due to variations from one pistol to the next, slight modifications to the beavertail's trigger engagement area may be required for proper operation.
Compatible with the following pistols:
- Colt Commander Model
- Colt Officer's Model
- Colt Enhanced Government Model
- Colt Enhanced Gold Cup
Read more about installing/fitting this beavertail grip safety here.