BCM 308 Charging Handle Mod 5
This heavy-duty 308 AR charging handle has an innovative, oversized latch that distributes pull force evenly across the handle to aid in fast, smooth, reliable operation with the support hand. Design prevents the critical roll pin from breaking and rendering the latch inoperable. Machined from 7075 T6 billet aluminum with extra metal reinforcing the stress points to stand up to hard operational use. Gas-deflecting design is perfect for suppressed or non-suppressed use. A must for weapons manipulation when wearing gloves.
- Made in the USA
- Charging Handle and Extended Latch System.
- Gas deflecting design is perfect for suppressed or non-suppressed rifles.
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2.
- GFH - Mod5 (small latch).