This +P loading uses the Barnes TAC-XP solid copper hollowpoint bullet for deeper penetration and guaranteed expansion. 100% weight retention against tough targets.
Caliber: 9mm +P
Bullet: 115 gr. Barnes TAC-XP
Velocity: 1200 fps
Muzzle Energy: 368 ft-lbs.
Test Barrel Length: 5"
Quantity Per Box: 20
Quantity Per Case: 10 Boxes (200 rds.)
- You must be 18 or older to order ammunition
- Ammunition must be shipped by UPS ground and cannot be shipped by air freight
- Ammunition cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes
- Ammunition cannot be shipped to individuals in Massachusetts or New York
- Illinois residents must fax a copy of their FOID card
All Ammunition sales are final. Ammunition may not be returned or exchanged at any time after delivery.
All Wilson 9mm pistol ammunition is loaded to maximum overall length for optimized feed reliability in custom, high-performance 1911 platform pistols. If your pistol's chamber is not reamed to appropriate SAAMI specifications, bullets may wedge in your pistol's rifling when chambered making loaded rounds difficult to eject.
We have had case reports of bulged cases from our ammunition fired in S&W Shield handguns. Upon further inspection it was found that many of these pistols have unsupported chambers and are not safe for +P ammunition.