60 gr. Hornady V-MAX, a polymer tipped hollow point, is a hard hitting explosive round that also has low penetration for urban tactical use. The same polymer tip that give the bullet high ballistic coefficient, also ensures rapid expansion making it an ideal choice for varmints, predators (great coyote round!) and self-defense/tactical use when low penetration is a must. Suitable for 1-7, 1-8 or 1-9 twist barrels.
Caliber: .223 Remington
Bullet: 60 gr. Hornady V-MAX Polymer Tipped Hollow Point
Velocity: 2750 fps (16" Bbl) 2940 fps (20" Bbl)
Muzzle Energy: 1007 ft-lbs.(16" Bbl) 1151 ft-lbs. (20" Bbl)
Test Barrel Length: 16" & 20"
Quantity Per Box: 20
Quantity Per Case: 10 Boxes (200 rds.)
- You must be 18 or older to order ammunition
- Ammunition must be shipped by UPS ground and cannot be shipped by air freight
- Ammunition cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes
- Ammunition cannot be shipped to individuals in Massachusetts or New York
- Illinois residents must fax a copy of their FOID card
All Ammunition sales are final. Ammunition may not be returned or exchanged at any time after delivery.