ALL 47T AND 47TB BACKORDERS WILL BE FILLED WITH THE NEW 47-45FS10 MAGAZINES WHEN AVAILABLE
1911 Magazine, .45 ACP, Full-Size (Government Model), 10 Round Capacity, Polymer Extended Basepad
Our legendary magazines are so inherently reliable they'll make virtually ANY 1911 pistol function EVERYTIME, including YOURS!
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .027" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry and Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating ETM Follower Provides feeding and positive lock back
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Stainless steel Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation without fear of corrosion
- Removable Polymer base adds grip length for enhanced shooting and rapid reloading and is marked for magazine numbering
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy - Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use.
Wilson Combat® has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the world's' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the world's most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .027" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.
"Back in 1980, Bill Wilson asked me to test some of his new Wilson-Rogers .45 magazines. He explained that he felt they had solved the problem of cracked feed lips and that their new magazines fed much more reliably than any others on the market. Well, it's 30 years later now and I'm still using some of those original 6 prototype magazines that Bill sent me… Through the years they have proven without a doubt to be the most reliable and durable 1911 magazines on the market. I have personally used specimens from various production runs through the years and have yet to see any quality variation or have one let me down in any way. They are my first and only choice as well as the choice of the elite special forces units I train. I trust my life to a Wilson Combat® pistol and 8-round Wilson magazines; so can you…"
Ken Hackathorn- Tactical Shooting Instructor, Gun Writer, IPSC & IDPA Founder
Disassembly / Maintenance Instructions